Mastering Windows Server 2019: The complete guide for IT professionals to install and manage Windows Server 2019 and deploy new capabilities, 2nd Edition
By the end of this book, you’ll have the skills to implement and manage Windows efficiently.
What you will learn
- Work with the updated Windows Server 2019 interface, including Server Core and Windows Admin Center
- Secure your network and data with new technologies in Windows Server 2019
- Learn about containers and understand when to use Nano Server
- Discover new ways to integrate your data center with Microsoft Azure
- Learn how to reinforce and secure your Windows Servers
- Virtualize your data center with Hyper-V
- Explore Server Manager, PowerShell, and the new Windows Admin Center, formerly known as Project Honolulu
There are no reviews yet.